Thursday, July 23, 2009
Music Review: BLACKsummers'night
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
I don't know what hole Maxwell was living under, but I'm damn glad he left it to grace us again with his talent, for it was truly missed. I'm happy to announce that Maxie is OFFICIALLY BACK with this new album!
BLACKsummers'night I believe is the first of 3 new albums coming from Maxie, the second being blackSUMMERS'night (schecduled for release on 2010), and blacksummers'NIGHT (scheduled for 2011). Interesting concept, huh? I love this album, it's the old Maxwell, but with a new element, something i can't quite point out. Age, perhaps? Whatever it is, it made this album stand out from the others. My favorites are of course Pretty Wings (who DOESN'T like this one?), Bad Habit, Cold, and Fist Full of Tears. It's also full of great instrumental segments, you can tell he put some time into this one. And why shouldn't he have....he practically dropped off the face of the earth for 7 years!
Bottom line: if you don't have it, go get it! Enjoy him while he's here, before he pulls another Houdini.
Posted by
Yahs
at
2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment